To submit a claim to us directly, please click here.
Our Claims Management Specialists serve as your advocates in managing the claim process. Our clients count on us for professional advice and to act as an intermediary with carriers and adjusters.
We know that timely and efficient, personalized service and the satisfactory resolution of your claims are crucial to maintaining our long-term relationship. We devote ourselves to earning your complete satisfaction.
Submitting a claim
In the event of a hurricane, we hope that you and your family stay safe during and after the storm. We will operate from our Charlotte office working with “all hands on deck” to assist our clients. Please see below for helpful information:
- Videos before the storm
- If possible, walk through your home and video your rooms.
- These videos may assist with the replacement of damaged items after damage occurs.
- Drains & Gutters
- Take a moment to check your drains, gutters, and downspouts.
- Are they clear of debris?
- Pictures, pictures, pictures
- You cannot take too many.
- Please do your best to document any damage with pictures as it will help facilitate the claims settlement process.
- Please also take any necessary steps to secure your property from further damage
- Cleaning up debris and tarping your home is a perfect first step.
- Insurance companies will never be upset that you take measures to avoid further damage to your home and belongings.
- It is important to wait for your adjuster before beginning any repair work.
Call our internal claims managers: